- Great exposure to the target market you're trying to reach.
- No listing/selling fees
- You're likely to get close to the fair market value for your wheels.
- Dealing with enthusiasts usually means you'll have a seamless transaction.
- You can see who you're dealing with, their involvement within the forum community by looking @ their profile & previous posts.
- Car Forum buyers can be capricious, make superfluous complaints knowing PayPal will typically side with the buyer.
- You will get some low ball offers and tire kickers.
- Take very detailed pictures or video over a newspaper or something with the date on it in the event a buyer makes a false claim stating you misrepresented the wheels.
- Create a very detailed listing with any questions you think a buyer could want to know including: offsets, size, detailed pictures, etc.
- Keep the buyer informed & try to ship out the wheels within the week.
I hope you found my guide for selling wheels, rims, tires or other items on Craigslist, eBay or Car Forums to be useful!
Check out the Shipping Provider Showdown to see what shipping company is the best for shipping wheels around the United States. Learn why ShipNex is the best for shipping car tires and wheels by reading real ShipNex Testimonials.